domingo, 3 de marzo de 2019

Habits and hobbies.

This year my habits have changed a bit compared to the previous ones. For now I do not have a stable job and I have started my own business. I also continue with school activities.
I work in the office 2 or 3 times a week, start at 9 am and finish at 6 pm. It can be any day of the week.

The business I have started is about sublimation and stamped vinyl. It is something new for me and I learn every day. For now it's not a lot of work, but any day I have something to do.

I like to walk in the mornings, ride a bicycle, play soccer or computer games, play with my dog ​​Rocko.

Sometimes I read some interesting article; lately I'm not reading a book in particular.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario